Ellicott City, MD 21043 410-461-2300
The mountains of snow are finally melting and we can’t wait to see everyone walking down Main Street and enjoying all the shops. We can almost smell the flowers as they awaken and yearn for the sun; the renewal and growth of the spring season. Original Souls will be celebrating our Anniversary on Saturday, March 27, 2010. We are very excited about this landmark event and we want to thank all our friends and customers for their continued support, encouragement and patronage of our shop. We will have great music performed by local-legend guitarist Bill Hooper, food and beverages and an Original Souls Raffle. A free raffle ticket will come with every purchase and a chance to win a $100.00 Original Souls gift certificate. Don't miss it!
Look forward to seeing you on Saturday, March 27, 2010 from 11-5 p.m.
· The Washington Post Style Section 2009 featured an article by Kelly Porter acknowledging Original Souls as one of her favorite stores in Ellicott City.
· Original Souls was featured in The View in March 2008.
· Kay Weeks' blog, "A Walk into the Past": http://awalkintothepast.blogspot.com/ covered Original Souls
· Listen to WYPR 88.1 May 9, 2008 for our interview on Fair Trade on the Signal with Aaron Henkin http://publicbroadcasting.net/wypr/.artsmain/article/14/347/1274244/from.the.Signal/The.Fair.Trade.Economy/
· Original Souls was featured in the June 2008 edition of Howard Magazine.
· The Examiner featured Original Souls as one of the many things to do while in Historic Ellicott City.
· Original Souls was featured by the Patuxent Publishing newspapers for special Holiday gifts.
Come visit us soon!
Sheila and Diane