August 20, 2008
Catonsville Fall Into Fitness 5K Race
Saturday, September 27th at Mathew’s 1600 ( 1600 Frederick Rd. ). Registration starts at 7:00am and the race starts at 8:00am. Join a thousand other runners and walkers to raise funds for the St Agnes Lung Cancer Center, The St Agnes Foundation and The Rotary Club of Catonsville-Sunrise Charitable Foundation. Register online at http://www.charmcityrun.com/ or go to http://www.rotarycatonsvillesunrise.org/ .
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (80)
- Newburg Avenue
- Friday Evening August 22nd
- UMBC 5th in U.S. News Poll
- Ribbons of Comfort Dance
- Frederick Rd. Friday's Reality Jones
- Community Blood Drive
- Saturday Sept. 13th at Strawberry Fields
- Catonsville Fall Into Fitness 5K Race
- Around the World in 20 Wines
- 35th Annual Catonsville Arts & Crafts Festival
- "Rudy" to Speak at Cardinal Gibbons
- Farmers Markets - Catonsville
- Catonsville Times Article
- Small Black Bear Captured in Arbutus!
- Whatever Happened to...Ron Swoboda?
- MOONTIMES SUMMER FEST 2008
- One World Emporium
- WBAL visits The Catonsville Gourmet
- Catonsville's Lurman Theatre Gets a Mention in Bal...
- Frederick Road Fridays -August 8th Appaloosa
- How Our Main Street Commercial Areas Go - So Goes ...
- Save The Muir House - Declaration of Covenants and...
- Here are a Few Replies to the Very Misinformed Pet...
- ▼ August (23)