August 23, 2008
Friday Evening August 22nd
The Sixth Frederick Road Fridays was Another Outstanding Evening!
Reality Jones provided an Evening of Excellent Music
The Weather was Great
Bud and Debbie Becker had their Collection of Rock & Roll photographs on display, these Photographs are available for sale at One World Emporium.
The Beer Garden at Jennings Cafe busy with People Enjoying the Festivities.
Young Families Gathered Together - It is Fun to Watch the Small Children
Burn Off a Little Energy - While the Parents Relish the Opportunity to Relax and Take In the
Frederick Road Fridays will be Skip a Week this Time
Don't Miss The Arts & Crafts Festival On September 7th
We will See You at The Next Frederick Rd. Fridays on September 12th
When We Welcome The Incoming Class at UMBC
The Talent Will be: The UMBC "Mama's Boys"Accapella Group and Local Rockers "Red Sammy".
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (80)
- Newburg Avenue
- Friday Evening August 22nd
- UMBC 5th in U.S. News Poll
- Ribbons of Comfort Dance
- Frederick Rd. Friday's Reality Jones
- Community Blood Drive
- Saturday Sept. 13th at Strawberry Fields
- Catonsville Fall Into Fitness 5K Race
- Around the World in 20 Wines
- 35th Annual Catonsville Arts & Crafts Festival
- "Rudy" to Speak at Cardinal Gibbons
- Farmers Markets - Catonsville
- Catonsville Times Article
- Small Black Bear Captured in Arbutus!
- Whatever Happened to...Ron Swoboda?
- MOONTIMES SUMMER FEST 2008
- One World Emporium
- WBAL visits The Catonsville Gourmet
- Catonsville's Lurman Theatre Gets a Mention in Bal...
- Frederick Road Fridays -August 8th Appaloosa
- How Our Main Street Commercial Areas Go - So Goes ...
- Save The Muir House - Declaration of Covenants and...
- Here are a Few Replies to the Very Misinformed Pet...
- ▼ August (23)