August 22, 2008
Ribbons of Comfort is an organization that performs acts of compassion for cancer patients in treatment. During this difficult time they provide Fresh Fruit, Current Periodicals, DVD's, CD's, Electronic Equipment, Personal Items, Service and more to Patients Receiving Treatment.
They are a Great Group of People!
JOIN THEM FOR THEIR
CELEBRATION OF LIFE!
at the Catonsville Knights of Columbus
1010 Frederick Rd.
8pm - Midnight
Your $25. Ticket Price includes:
Beer, Wine & Setups
There will be a Money Wheel, Wagon of Cheer,
a Silent Auction and Door Prizes!
Call 410 455 9639 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All Proceeds Support the Ribbons of Comfort Foundation
- ► 2011 (18)
- ► 2010 (34)
- ► 2009 (80)
- Newburg Avenue
- Friday Evening August 22nd
- UMBC 5th in U.S. News Poll
- Ribbons of Comfort Dance
- Frederick Rd. Friday's Reality Jones
- Community Blood Drive
- Saturday Sept. 13th at Strawberry Fields
- Catonsville Fall Into Fitness 5K Race
- Around the World in 20 Wines
- 35th Annual Catonsville Arts & Crafts Festival
- "Rudy" to Speak at Cardinal Gibbons
- Farmers Markets - Catonsville
- Catonsville Times Article
- Small Black Bear Captured in Arbutus!
- Whatever Happened to...Ron Swoboda?
- MOONTIMES SUMMER FEST 2008
- One World Emporium
- WBAL visits The Catonsville Gourmet
- Catonsville's Lurman Theatre Gets a Mention in Bal...
- Frederick Road Fridays -August 8th Appaloosa
- How Our Main Street Commercial Areas Go - So Goes ...
- Save The Muir House - Declaration of Covenants and...
- Here are a Few Replies to the Very Misinformed Pet...
- ▼ August (23)